- Only registered papers will be included in the program. If you could not find your paper in the program, please finish the registration at your earliest convenience.
- If you have already paid, but your paper is still missing in the program, please send us the receipt from bank transfer or the bank slip, we will check for you.
- ICETEL Committee reserves all the rights to revise the conference program or return any re-schedule requests.
- Presenters should present their papers in the designated session and receive the certificate of presentation from the session chair at the end of the session. If they do not follow the conference program for paper presentation, they will not be eligible to receive the certificate(s) of presentation. Instead, only the certificate of attendance will be issued after the conference.
- Any modifications applied after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Plagiarism and self-plagiarism are strictly prohibited. In order to protect the intellectual property rights of others and the authors’ own academic reputation, we are strongly against this ruthless conduct.
- Authors should take responsibilities for their submissions. Any violations of the above regulations are criminal actions.
- Submissions that do not meet/ follow the conference submission rules and format will be returned for modification.
- The online submission also indicates the copyright agreement to publish the submissions for all purpose of the conference usage without further notice.
The committee issues only one certificate to participant who complete their registration fee. He/she will be issued one certificate of presentation and other co-author won’t be issued the certificate. But if the author requests certificate to the co-authors, there will be extra charge for issuing the additional certificate of presentation separately. Please email email@example.com for further information.
- The Presenter will get two certificates (as presenter & Participant)
- The Participant will get Certificate of Participant only