Please read all the information before submitting an abstract
Important points for submitting an abstract:
- There is no specific theme for the conference. When submitting an abstract you will need to select a topic
- Once you have signed in, You should receive an email confirmation with your username and password from committee.
- You will be redirected to the abstract submissions page (after completing payment for registration)
- Abstract describes the contents of paper including the title, author and co-author’s name (if any) and affiliation, objectives, methods, results, and conclusion of the research. Abstract must contain at least 250-300 words.
- Abstract Review Process
- Each abstract is reviewed blindly by two reviewers drawn from reviewers who have the relevant expertise.
- Only the one abstract will be accepted per main author
- Download Abstract & Full Paper template (Click here)
- Reviewing Criteria
- Clarity of the focus of the research
- Originality of the abstract
- Significance of the research for education practice, policy or theory
- The coherence of abstract
Authors will be notified of the date and time of the presentation if the abstract is accepted